Please be advised this Sunday 10th March 2019 from 1pm @ Ballymore Room, Gold Park:
Extraordinary General Meeting – South Toowoomba Junior Rugby Union
I’ve been appointed General Manager, Downs Rugby, effective Monday 18th March 2019. I will continue to serve as President until Friday 15th March 2019. For impartiality in my new role, my formal ties with Souths JRUFC cease 5pm, Friday 15.3.19.
- Either 2019 Caretaker role or longer appointment
- Sure up all Executive Committee Positions / reshuffle
- Election of Club President and Executive Committee Positions / reshuffle
- Update on 2019 Junior / Teenage Registrations
- Juniors under 6-10, training commences Friday 15th, 22, 29th March 2019 on top oval Gold Park 4-5pm.
- Treasurer’s Update
- $18,418 Community Gaming Benefit Fund grant acquittal due 4th April 2019, or further extension to be sought. Approximately $5,000 of capital items to be expended;
- 2020 – 3 year round Sponsorship / New Club Playing Kit & Merchandise
- Confirm 2019 home game clashes with any other Gold Park user affiliates and work out best possible solution. Sandy Woods (secretary) will update.
- More junior game shorts required for new families?
- Coaches & Managers expectations for 2019.
- Handover of digital files, usernames & passwords for Rugby Xplorer admin / Website / Social Media
- E-mail / Social Media / Website update on Appointments
All welcome to attend a BBQ Sausage Sizzle from 12pm, Saturday 9.3.19 @ Ballymore Room. followed by Reds Rugby Workshop on Government Grants / Club Admin, conducted by Matt Horan and Daniel Herbert. Should conclude at 2:30pm.
I would like to thank the ‘Souths family’ for your support and comradery over the past 4 years, and I won’t be a stranger. I leave Souths Kookaburras in good shape and the leadership group / culture will thrive into the future.
Also note this Friday 8.3.2019 is Rd.2 Teenagers on Lower Oval Gold Park
- 6pm Under 13’s v Dalby
- 7pm Under 16/17’s v Dalby/Gundy
South Toowoomba JRUFC Kookaburras
0413 123 130